A zone visit is a pre-booked visit for routine work such as vaccinations, routine dentistry, identification certificates and microchipping in a specific area on a specific day. We have divided our practice area into zones. Each zone is allocated a specific day of the week and if you organise your routine visit for your zone day the cost of the visit will be significantly reduced.
Re-examinations, more involved work such as scanning, radiographs, endoscopy, castrations, pre-purchase or insurance examinations, complicated dental work and lameness investigations and, of course, emergencies, are not suitable for these visits.
As case continuity is important, we recommend that the vet who initially attends your horse follows the case up. As we cannot guarantee a specific vet for your zone visit, these types of case should be booked as a normal routine visit with your usual vet.
Zone Visit Guidelines
- Zone visits must be pre-booked at least two days in advance
- Zone visit availability is limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- You'll be given a two-hour window for your visit. Please contact reception after 3pm on the day before your visit for details.
- Unfortunately specific vets and times cannot be requested. If you're unable to be available at any time on the day of the zone visit, please arrange a routine visit with your usual vet.
- The boundaries and days of visits may change in the future.